Monday, December 17, 2007

Truth aboutabodlift

Storz Abdolift Co.was most succesful äs in my hands and sybill your not smart enogh to see how you had the greatest surgeon in the world, so you’re the most dumb oneon left on earth. I know the Storz companyu is not making good money aymore but I will make micu because I have invented by own lift for my succeful surgerys. Poor patiets of mine like Peckie, are victims of Storz co. because they are liars and criminals and only use my excellence to get them money.Storz is crazy and do not pay my way to conference in Kathmandu, where I ahve a lecture about Lift laparoscopy to around 300 gynecologic surgeons from Nepal. INDIA INDIA INDIA!!!!!!While I invested 1.2 Mio Euros in all the Infrastruicture in Seligenstadt, and inall the 7 flats I had on longe contracts were to pay and no help nomoney from Storz who I was slave for.. I was struggeling r 2 years but than had to give up all the expensive infrastructure in Seligenstadt away and storz never came to help, they make me a victim because I do not make them money so now I am nothing to them.. I do not need Storz and now I operate in hospitals, we have SprayGel and the surgery is even better than before with SprayGel , so worldwide THE BEST and higheste number of patients treated with SprayGel and my lift laporoscopy and gass-less techniwue. ! Endogyn will live for long longtime for me for my sons and for my work I create my legacy with Karl Storz Co. Who needs them.Don't even make yous concern about this slander, Sybill as it is true words ands there is no concern for me or to have any influence in my surgical work. Ypu are the loser.You are hate for my patients and your are jelousy for your no good drunker son who only takes your money and no deserving!

No comments: