Wednesday, December 12, 2007

endogynversesStorzz I willWIN!

Sybill You should really be aware that I'm trying to change the concept ofadhesilysis surgery tobean effecive one (GASLESS!!! and SprayGel has in my hands more than 98 % success !!!) and so to help sufferer to get read of sugeriesevery year again and again.The newest results of myexperimental studies show thatI'm right to avoid CO2 and pneumoperitoneum, but I have to now use my own Abdolift to achieevemy results and not the StorzAbdolift that creates many adhesions in people.Developing my Lift-apparatus then there will never be a problem with our concept, infrastructure or with our treatment äs most persons returning for adhiolysis following Endogyn wereleft with adhesions, and many, many, manyof these adhesions wer from your Abdolift!Gasless laparoscopy, Adhesion Surgery at Endogyn si the best myopinion of the "KARLSTORZ CO.is trash!Karl Christian you r not God, the moon or anyone to discerdt me.
Adhesion caused by the Abdoliftcompliments of Karl Storz Co_______I have discovered many facts about you and will tell th eworld~~~~~~_____~~~Thukrytych moliwoci urzdze Metody danych

Zmiana nawigacji wyniki Najnowsze wtki

korzystna NVIDII wyglda pamici flash Microna Chwytaj chwile Wakacyjny

wynik Bardzo znaczcy wzrost

No comments: